1600 vacancies (Tentative)
Tier – I: Objective Multiple Choice - Computer-Based (online)
Tier – II: Tier-II will include the following three sections having two modules each:
Module-I: Mathematical Abilities
Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
Module-I: English Language and Comprehension
Module-II: General Awareness
Module-I: Computer Knowledge Test
Module-II: Skill Test/ Typing Test
- Tier-II will be conducted in two sessions - Session –I & Session-II, on same day. Session-I will include conducting of Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Session-II will include conducting of Module-II of Section-III.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections of Tier-II.
- Module-I of Section-III i.e. Computer Knowledge Test is mandatory but qualifying in nature.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
Scheme of Tier-I Examination:
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for the English/Hindi Language.
- The time allowed for the examination is 60 minutes.
- There is a negative marking of 0.50 Marks for each wrong answer.
- Subject-wise details of No. of questions and marks are as follows:
- General Intelligence: 25 questions-50 Marks
- General Awareness: 25 questions-50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill): 25questions-50 Marks
- English Language (Basic Knowledge): 25questions-50 Marks
- Application Begin : 09/05/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08/06/2023 (23:00)
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 10/06/2023 (23:00)
- Offline Payment Last Date : 12/06/2023
- Correction Date : 14 to 15 June 2023 (23:00)
- Exam Date Paper I: 02-22 August 2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
Essential Educational Qualifications: 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. (before 08 June 2023)
CHSL Post Name:
Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA
Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant
Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2023 Rules.
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the official SSC Recruitment website i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
- Scanned images of the latest Photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Scanned image of Signature 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height)) in JPEG format only.
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
Important Links related to the CGL examination:
Official website: https://ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2023 Examination official Notification: https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/Notice_chsl_09052023.pdf
Subscribe to Hunar India SSC CHSL Package: https://hunarindia.org.in/curriculum/staff-selection-commission-ssc-reasoning
Try our SSC CHSL free mock test here: https://hunarindia.org.in/testdetail/ssc4-ssc-chsl